Right Now! Summer is right around the corner and you can take advantage of the good weather to construct your system in plenty of time to be ahead of the fall and winter rainy season. And if you miss this year's dry summer weather for your construction project, the fall and winter months provide valuable time for planning, purchasing, and preparing for your next stretch of good weather. Be ready!
Our objectives in setting up an O2Compost system include the following?
- Isolate manure waste from the environment and protect surface and ground water resources.
- Reduce mud inn your paddocks and pastures and improve your horses' hoof health.
- Reduce pathogens in your pasture.
- Reduce fly pressure and save your horses' sanity.
- Reduce weed pressure and enhance the growth of pasture gras.
- Improve rainwater infiltration and reduce soil erosion.
- Eliminate the cost of off-site disposal.
If you haven't done so already, we invite you schedule a free 30-minute consultation with Peter Moon, owner of O2Compost. Peter will answer all of your questions and explain in layman's terms how composting will become a chore-efficient process for you and your staff. We guarantee your success!
The procedure we have developed over the years follows these six steps:
- After your free consultation, we will send you a written proposal for the appropriate Training Program, based on the types and volumes of feedstock to be composted.
- If you decided to move forward with the project (and when you have paid for the Training Program), we will conduct a design interview with the following goals:
- Estimate the volume of manure waste to be composted on a monthly basis;
- Determine the best configuration for the compost system; and
- Decide on your preferred building materials for the structure.
- Immediately following the design interview, we will send you a complete set of design drawings from our design library and answer any questions that you have about the construction process.
- The equipment package will be shipped (as soon as you are ready for it) and will include an electric blower, a cycle timer, a set of valves and fittings, a temperature probe, and several items that you will use when starting up your system.
- You will receive a complete Operations Manual which provides an overview of the Aerated Static Pile (ASP) method of composting, along with step-by-step procedures to follow when operating your system.
- We will provide unlimited technical support during construction, start-up, and for the life of the project.
Peter developed the concept for the O2Compost Training Program in 1999. Since that time, the approach to keeping the process both simple and systematic (KISS) has been refined. At the time of this posting, we have worked with over 1,500 clients located throughout the USA, Canada, and 25 additional foreign countries.
While the majority of our projects are for horse farms and other agricultural facilities, we have worked with virtually every variety of organic waste and every scale of operation. While we can extol the virtues of our Training Programs, it is better to hear directly from some of our past clients (Testimonials).
We look forward to working with you!
If you are looking for a solution to "the manure pile out back", schedule your FREE consultation and Peter will help you determine if an O2Compost system is a good fit for you.